Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16mins freezetime

Question 
Hello Team,

I am currently having the Adminship rights for the AD pub server. Today when I started the match , there were 10-11 odd players and just after the knife round, there were only 4-5 players left.
So i stopped the match, server restarted automatically, and then suddenly the freezetime changes to 16 mins. And we cannot move , but to hold for 16 mins minimum.

Kindly fix the issue.

Thanks ,
Trivedi/ [AD]~VIP

Hello Trivedi/ [AD]~VIP,

I made some changes on our server with Adminship rights. Next time if this issue occurs all you have to do is to execute a command and follow the steps I am providing:

1. amx_cvarmenu (in console), a pop menu will appear,    
2. Next,select mp_freezetime by pressing key 1. (mp_freezetime should be 0-2)    
3. Last step, select sv_restart by pressing key 2.     

Follow these instructions and your issue will be fixed right away. 

Do share these commands with other [AD] admins, if you are in touch with them, as this commands will only work in our server.

Thank You, 
dRoNINg.

(12-24-2018, 08:56 AM)dRoNINg Wrote: Hello Trivedi/ [AD]~VIP,

I made some changes on our server with Adminship rights. Next time if this issue occurs all you have to do is to execute a command and follow the steps I am providing:

1. amx_cvarmenu (in console), a pop menu will appear,
2. Next,select mp_freezetime by pressing key 1. (mp_freezetime should be 0-2)
3. Last step, select sv_restart by pressing key 2. 

Follow these instructions and your issue will be fixed right away. 

Do share these commands with other [AD] admins, if you are in touch with them, as this commands will only work in our server.

Thank You, 
dRoNINg.

Hello Droning,

Thank you for this. Surely will convey this to the other admins as well.

Regards,
TRIVEDI